Cape Town Marathon 16 & 17 October 2021
The deal is available until the entry voucher limit reached. We have 40 entries for the marathon.
This package includes a guaranteed race entry, timing chip, Cape Town marathon T-Shirt, finishers medal and Love Your Nuts vest delivered to your door if the marathon will be virtual.
Price: R 650 – buy your entry online
Important: At Checkout under “Order notes” please include the running vest you would like: colour, size and ladies or men cut.
Start a fundraiser – (see below how)
If you raise R 1500 we will refund your entry of R 650.
If you raise R 2500 or more we send you our fantesticle swimwear too.
Please note: We offer 100% refund if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19 regulations.
If a company sponsors you Love Your Nuts is a registered Section 18A, non-profit organisation and can issue tax certificates. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
How to start your fundraiser page
- Open this link on the GivenGain website.
- On the event page, click on “Start fundraising” to register a fundraising project with your Facebook login details or an e-mail address. (if you don’t have a GivenGain profile it will take you a page to create one first)
- When logged in, click on “Select” next to “Love Your Nuts foundation” in the list of charities.
- Complete the project steps, adding a video, photo or both and providing information about your project eg. why are you running for this cause? (Check out the other project to get ideas)
- Set a realistic fundraising goal – you can always change it later.
- Set the date when your project ends weeks after the marathon. Chances are that people donating after the event because they saw and article or heard about it later.
- Share your fundraising project link with friends, family and colleagues via e-mail and social media, asking them for donations.
- Download the fundraiser guide for Cape Town Marathon here. It includes tips on how to get people to donate for your project. All funds raised will go to Love Your Nuts, even if you don’t reach your fundraising goal.